So Many Activities!
Posted on 22 June 2014
Hello from warm, green, fresh-aired Burlington!
Although Skida is known for our cold-weather gear, certainly don't rule us out in the summer months. Our friends can be found riding bikes, surfing, hiking, and camping all over the place... check it out!
1. Happy gals atop of the Stowe Pinnacle.
2. Meet Viv. She is an impressive woman - and an undercover hero at Skida. Back in 2008, Viv drove Corinne down the road to East Burke Sports for the very first Skida sales pitch. Today, Viv continues to inspire us. She's a math teacher, thoughtful advisor, and an all around adventure nut! Skida for cold weather surfing? Keep rocking & rolling, Viv!
3. Lady-hucking on the jumps at Saxon Hill in Essex, VT
4. Nick’s poking around the canyons in Zion National Park.
5. Mountain bikers & adventure junkies, Katie Holden & Jenny Liljegren taking advantage of that midsummer night-light and tromping around northern Norway’s breathtaking fjords.
6. Going for a paddle in Oregon waters with Sam!
Get out there and send us some photos :)