Paula Project | Alpine Hat
Hailing from Prior Lake, Minnesota, Paula Moltzan found her passion for ski racing at the famed Buck Hill Ski Club. In 2018, while attending University of Vermont, Paula qualified for the Killington World Cup Slalom, and went on to claim five Top 20 World Cup Slalom finishes. Due to last year's tremendous season, Paula has been invited to the US Ski Team and looks forward to continuing her momentum this winter!
40% of proceeds from #ThePaulaProject Collection go to Paula to support her pursuits in World Cup Alpine Skiing.
About the Skida Alpine Hat:
DETAILS & MATERIALS
- Printed outer fabric: Poly-spandex jersey with MAX-Dri moisture management technology: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Medium weight fleece lining: 100% polyester
- UPF Rating of 50+
- S/M Size: Fits head measuring 20" - 22.5"
- M/L Size: Fits head measuring 22.5" - 25"
- For the safety of our staff, all items must be unworn and returned in their original packaging.
- Skida Face Masks are final sale.
- All returned products must be returned in unused condition.
- Skida currently doesn't cover the cost of return or exchange shipping.
- Skida only accepts returns with receipt or proof of purchase from Skida.
Please refer to our Shipping FAQ located in our Help Center if you have any questions before placing your order. Please note, Skida orders take 3-4 days to process before shipping. The country's shipping carriers are overwhelmed with online orders at this time. With that said, expedited shipping is not guaranteed to reach you by its promised date.
|12.16||USPS First Class|
|12.17||USPS Priority Mail|
Once a package leaves our fulfillment center, it is in the hands of shipping carriers working independently from Skida. However, we are here to help provide direction and support to help resolve your shipping concerns or mishaps. Contact us here.