Skida Face Mask
We're delighted to offer more joy-provoking masks for you and your loved ones. Thanks for all your support <3
We created a fabric face mask from our poly-lycra materials with ties for use in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Read more about our materials and design decisions here »
• Wash mask after every use with hot water and soap
• This mask is a step towards personal protection, but cannot ensure total protection from airborne particles.
• Please continue to practice social distancing, avoid touching your face, and wash your hands often.
• For additional information about how to wear a mask, please visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
• How to tie your Skida Mask:
This mask is not N95 medical-grade material and is not FDA regulated. Skida makes no guaranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
We created a face mask donation suggestion form on our blog where you can share information about organizations, essential businesses, and workers who are in need. Make a suggestion here »
---**Please expect a processing delay of 3-5 business days as our team is running at a reduced capacity. Curbside pick-up is not available. For more information on our current shipping and return policies, please visit our Help Center.
DETAILS & MATERIALS
Made from signature Skida materials: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Finished dimensions of fabric panel: 7.5" wide x 5.5" tall
- Ties are 30" long, of polyester
- Made in USA
- All sales are final
- Wash after each use with hot water and soap
- Lace color may vary