Vintage Checks Flannel | Bandana
The flannel Bandana is a fun alternative to the scarf or neckwarmer - it can be worn on the hill or out on the town. Its classic bandana shape attaches in the back with adjustable velcro for an easy on and off. It's the ultimate bundle-up accessory!
As always, made in Vermont.
DETAILS & MATERIALS
- Outer fabric: 100% cotton flannel
- Lined with Polartec® micro-fleece: 100% Polyester (made from 87% recycled materials)
- Velcro closures for superior adjustability
- Fleece label may very between the Skida Snowflakes and the Mountain Logo
- One size fits most. View Size Guide