Full-time (32+ hrs/week) and Part-time (15+ hrs/week) Positions Available
Start Date: 10/1/2023
End Date: 3/1/2024
Location: Skida HQ, Burlington, Vermont
Skida is seeking seasonal full-time and part-time fulfillment employees to join our awesome warehouse team! This position will assist in picking and packing orders, organizing, and stocking inventory, moving boxes, and keeping our fulfillment areas clean. The ideal candidate will be positive, self-motivated, detail oriented, and have the ability to communicate effectively as part of a tight knit team. Experience with pack & ship is a plus. Must be available to work some holidays and weekends.
Fulfillment & Shipping
• Prep all packing for the day, printing order forms and shipping labels
• Pack and ship e-commerce orders daily from skida.com within 2-3 business days
• Pack and ship wholesale orders, both pre-booked and ASAP orders on schedule.
• Assist in shipping all donations, PR product, and custom orders
• Receive incoming shipments, collect, and sort mail daily
• Work with team on the preseason pack schedule and keep the team informed of any updates made and status of shipping.
• Organize and create space for all new products in storage and fulfillment
• Work with team to ensure that all products are restocked and organized in the fulfillment tables and in storage
• Periodically map storage for upcoming products and new prints
• Keep the fulfillment area clean and take out the trash and recycling as needed throughout the day or at the end of the day
• Conduct supply counts as needed and keep materials organized (hangtags, labels,etc.)
• Participate in the finishing of products as needed i.e. tagging or carding product
• Complete stock takes for products as needed, identifying products that are missing from inventory or have incorrect inventory
• Communicate inventory discrepancies to the supervisor
• Report any low shipping materials that need to be ordered to the supervisor
• Qualified applicants should have attention to detail, work well in a fast-paced, team environment, be able to lift at least 30 lbs., and the ability to work on their feet for extended periods
• Ability to work some Saturdays and Holidays, as necessary (limited)
• Ability to learn quickly (processes, shipping software, product portfolio)
• Experience in fulfillment, shipping, warehouse operations is a plus
Seasonal Benefits include:
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- Sick time
- Fun working environment with team events & outings
Interested in joining our spirited team? Please send a resume to email@example.com with subject line "Seasonal Fulfillment Specialist".
Please note: This position is
on-site at Skida HQ (not remote).
Skida is an Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.