We offer two custom label options:
Woven Labels: Similar to our Skida product labels, these are sewn onto your requested Skida products in the placement of your choice.
- We recommend this label type for fundraisers, events, promotional products, and most projects above 50 pieces
- Artwork must be submitted as a digital file (.jpeg, .pdf, .ai, .eps). Please attach it to your form submission or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can incorporate up to 5 colors in the design, but we recommend black backgrounds with white/bright graphics and text
- Minimum order quantity is 25 woven labels, and there are significant quantity discounts
- We recommend you order extra woven labels, which will be kept in inventory at Skida. These extra labels allow for cost-efficient re-orders
- Woven Label projects take 4-5 weeks to complete
- Labels are sewn onto your requested Skida products by our sewing team in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont
Heat-Transferred Labels: Vinyl-style labels that, when applied, are flush with the Skida fabric.
- We recommend this label type for teams, small events, organizations with detailed logo designs, and projects with a tight timeline
- Artwork must be submitted in vector format (.ai or .eps). Please attach it to your form submission or email it to email@example.com
- No limitations on artwork color
- Minimum order of 18 labels
- Heat-transfer projects take 3 weeks to complete
- Labels are applied with heat (and love!) in Middlebury, VT
Artwork for heat-transfer label projects must be submitted in vector format (.ai, .eps). Artwork for woven label projects can be submitted in the following formats: .jpeg, .pdf, .ai, .eps.
This detail is up to you! The Skida product label will be present on all custom pieces. We recommend the following placements:
- Alpine and Nordic Hats: Above the Skida label
- Headbands: Opposite from the Skida label
- Neckwarmers: Below the Skida label
- USA Knits: Below the Skida label